Question
Posted by: Elf | 2004/11/30

What is love?

I really want to know - how do I know that the relationship I have is THE realy thing. The second time around is always more difficult and maybe even the older one is makes it difficult to adjust. We are extremely good friends, and must say don't have serious problems, we are attracted to each other but find that the longer I wait (been 3 1/2 years) the more I find "wrong" and then I have extreme thoughts, for and against taking this to the next level = marriage ??????? why is life so complicated..

Your main question is not one within my expertise. Why is life so complicated ? Because it'd be a lot more boring and a lot less satisfying, if it wasn't

1
Posted by: Dragonfly | 2004/11/30

Hi Elf

Well you dont know if the person you are with is right or The One, its a chance you have to take, if you feel peace, "love" for the person you are with, try to imagine life without that person, and see what answers you get, if you cannot live life without that person then it is love. If you would give your life for that person without even blinking, it is love well, according to me anyway. But even if this person you are with is right or wrong for you dont you think you should know by now, How does this person make you feel? how does this person make you feel about yourself... better or worse?

Also do you want to miss the opportunity and make a mistake you might regret without acting apon your thoughts? You decide if taking a chance with this person will be worth it.

Reply to Dragonfly