Question
Posted by: melaui | 2004/11/05

what is it on girls

I'm an 20 year old guy speaking like a girl. I've tried to find a girl but girls don't want me every girl I want doesn't agree with me does this mean I AM GAY ?

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Melaui

being gay is about sexual orientation and who you find sexually attractive, regardless of what your voice sounds like. So if you are attracted to females rather than males then you are not gay.

You may want to consider visitng your doctor to discuss if there are any treatments that may lead to your voice breaking.

Ultimately, the right person for you will not be deterred by your voice, they will like you for you.

1
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/11/05

No this certainly doesn't mean you are gay. Just means that you haven't found the right girl yet.

Dont worry about it. I take it you are still very young?? There is plenty of time.

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS