Question
Posted by: NELLY O | 2004/02/19

What is it all about?

I had my period 12th of dec-14-dec 2003,had an interuppted sexual intercourse on the 23rd Dec,I taught i will fall pregant when it did come on the 10th of jan 2004,I was happy am falling pregant but on the 24thJan 2004 it came,though very scanty, and again on the 10th of Feb 2004, now when is my ovulation period and why the one on the 24th Dec.Please help as i want to fall pregnant

Yours
NELLY O

The small bleed on the 24th may have been an ovualtion bleed. You ovulate at midcycle, so around Day 14 of your cycle/.