Posted by: teeh | 2007/02/22

what is it?

i get a sore at the top of my vagina round about my periods, and it's irritating and doesn't heal fast. i have done STI and HIV tests and i'm clear. the only thing i have is hypertension... is this hormonal? how can i stop this? help me.. could it be my underwear? it's cramping my sex life!

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

This site should never be a substitute for a medical examination. When you have the sore, please see a Health care professional that can identify it. It might be Herpes, as it seems to occur always on the same spot and during your periods - which might be when your immunesystem is down.

Dr E Mc

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Penny | 2007/02/22

Sounds to me like an ingrown hair or some heat related sore. Make sure you shave with a sharp razor and you wear cotton undies for ventilation.

Reply to Penny
Posted by: Skattie | 2007/02/22

Make sure its not a ingrow hair.

Reply to Skattie

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.