Question
Posted by: teeh | 2007/02/22

what is it?

i get a sore at the top of my vagina round about my periods, and it's irritating and doesn't heal fast. i have done STI and HIV tests and i'm clear. the only thing i have is hypertension... is this hormonal? how can i stop this? help me.. could it be my underwear? it's cramping my sex life!

This site should never be a substitute for a medical examination. When you have the sore, please see a Health care professional that can identify it. It might be Herpes, as it seems to occur always on the same spot and during your periods - which might be when your immunesystem is down.

Dr E Mc

2
Posted by: Penny | 2007/02/22

Sounds to me like an ingrown hair or some heat related sore. Make sure you shave with a sharp razor and you wear cotton undies for ventilation.

Reply to Penny
Posted by: Skattie | 2007/02/22

Make sure its not a ingrow hair.

Reply to Skattie