Question
Posted by: JENNY | 2006/10/26

What is it?

Im 32 sometimes I would experience what feels like period pains out of the blue (maybe for a minute or two) and later on I will get something that looks like "sticky jelly substance" coming out of my vagina.

This happens when Im not having my periods, it's not smelly, just concerned what is this sticky substance? What causes it? Ive been trying to conceive so will this not cause problems to me??/

It sounds like an ovulation discharge and pain. Check if it happens at midcycle.

2
Posted by: Jenny | 2006/10/27

Thank you, that's a relief!!!

Reply to Jenny
Posted by: Lou | 2006/10/26

It is what happens when you ovulate - the mucus like discharge shows that you are ovulating. Without this you wouldn't be able to fall pregnant at all.

Reply to Lou