Question
Posted by: Tat | 2005/07/22

what is it??

Going crazie....my man comes home with a fishy smell on his pants....tells me his been eating fresh fish......could this be tru...does it affect the urine maybe???

Sounds likie a very fishy story. Some foods do add a smell to the urine, like asparagus, but fish isn't knwon for such an effect. Unless he's an incredibly messy eater

2
Posted by: SG | 2005/07/22

Sounds a bit "fishy" to me !!! Could it not be the smell of semen or sex??
It might be quite innocent but I would certainly question him further.Where is he eating fish and why should his trousers smell of it ?
Don't jump to conclusions but pursue it with him.

Reply to SG
Posted by: Star | 2005/07/22

I dont know if it is true, but my mom has the same problem so tends to stay away from eating fish because it can be quite embaressing

Reply to Star