Question
Posted by: Never Now | 2004/10/20

What is honesty and trust?

Hi there,

I have been going out with this girl since 2002, this year I experienced some difficulties, one is that she was kissed by her ex & she responded to the kiss & that told the guy she loves him. Good we sorted that out, because she was honest, as she the one who told me. A month later the guy wanted to go out with her, she told me and I refused she was angry. We sorted that out..a month later she threatened that she can have baby with the ex if I do not...guess what we sorted that out...lately I found the account no of the ex(by sneaking around)....I stopped the relationship. Is it posible to experience this ?

Help out

,,,,,

6
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/20

Thanx Josh, & yes I do feel I'm quite lucky, & no I don't think she's playing around with my feelings, or me.

Thanx,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Josh | 2004/10/20

You are lucky Shaun. Hope she is not fooling around with your feelings.

Reply to Josh
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/10/20

I think you've made a good decision to stop the relationship. It appears as if she is using the ex to manipulate you into doing things her way.

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: TEBO | 2004/10/20

I also went through the same ordeal,good decision my friend, i know it hurts but sometime it just never meant to be.my experience was much awful,me and my ex that was known by my parents at that time had appointment,she supposed to came to me that nite but guss what she spent the night with her ex ! god know what were they doing the whole nite.the following day she couldn't even look me in the eyes,i was so hurt i could'nt help myself i cried like a baby very bitterly. there and there i made a decesion that i had to go on.time will heal,today i'm my own self again ..gud luck.

Reply to TEBO
Posted by: energy | 2004/10/20

Let me tell you something. I had the Same problem with a girl i went out with for a year. The ex was lurking around all the time, it drove me crazy, even changed the way i was, made me so insecure. You cannot have a relationship like that. Believe me, i have been through the same.

Reply to energy
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/20

YEP, totally possible.

Good decision, stand firm on it. Reading from your rational intentions of trying to sort things out as opposed to just letting it eat at you, know that there is hope for you still. You may have the girl of your dreams somewhere locked in your mind, don't worry, be patient, she is there & you'll find her when the time is right.

I know, I've been there, & I have the girl of my dreams now!!!

Cheers,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun