Question
Posted by: Robz | 2005/12/05

What is CIlift

what kind of anti-depressent is it, and what exactly does do? ive read the insert, said one of its side effects were "weight loss/weight gain", otherwise didnt understand much else. Does this paricular one promote weigh loss, my pharmasist seemed to think it did but i am still not sure.

Dear Robz,
Cilift is one of the newer antidepressants - it could make you gain or lose weight depending on your metabolism. It works on neurotransmitters in the brain to make you feel better. It does cause insomnia in some patients and could suppress your sex drive a bit. It is a good anti-depressant as it works well and have few unpleasant side effects.

2
Posted by: Scared | 2005/12/06

Is the fact that it works well, and has few unpleasant side effects , mean that they never gained weight but actually lost weight or just over came their depresssion?
Im scared of gaining more weight, if u think it wont help me, is thier something else that can rectify my slow metabolism and speed it up again??
i have lost some weight buts it been a struggle.

Reply to Scared
Posted by: Robz | 2005/12/05

My metabolism is very slow at the moment, have lost some weight buts it been a struggle, do u think it can help me??

Reply to Robz