Question

WHAT IS A DIET FOR PREGNANCY

Hi Doc,

I am six weeks pregnant and I would like to know the food that I can eat

Regards,
Anon

Dear Anon
Congratulations on your pregnancy. Basically you would continue to eat a balanced diet. The old idea that pregnant women need to "eat for 2" is outdated. Click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'Eating throughout life' and read all the articles on 'Pregnancy' for additional information.
Enjoy your pregnancy

3
Posted by: Darle | 2004/10/22

Anon, give some time for an answer. I'd say 3 days approx. They can't answer all the questions of each day, in that same day.
Just be patient.
Good luck with the pregnancy.

Darle

Reply to Darle

Hi Doc,

I am still waiting for the reply,please.

Regards,
Anon

Hi Doc,
I am six weeks pregnant I would like to know which food I can eat. I am always nauseas in the morning what can be the cause of that.

Regards,
Anon