Question
Posted by: Seth | 2005/07/28

What if...

What if angels walked amoung us, and you fell in love with one?

,,,,,

23
Posted by: Joanne E | 2005/07/29

good point - I was wondering - how does his fiancee feel about the ring? I mean - considering where the funds came from!

Reply to Joanne E
Posted by: Liz | 2005/07/29

The thing is a human body is really heavy and if parts of its been cooled or frozen or has retained water or anything how do you propose that only one person moves the body??? bodies are very heavy...??? i dont think he did this alone ..

Reply to Liz
Posted by: Joanne E | 2005/07/29

oooh CSI!!! Gil Grissom is my man - I swear PP has a crush on him too! If you read the sites they will see the diference between him and Cane is that he is a scientist and Cane is a cop - but on the actual CSI site you see Cane has a chemistry degree (although unlike Gil and CSI NY you never see him in the lab)

I also wondered about the little spider in Leigh's case. I'd like to know though how DM was so quickly identified as well - from day one he was the only suspect. I just wish that I could ease her family's pain. We always say let the punishment fit the crime but how can that bring Leigh back?

Reply to Joanne E
Posted by: Powerpuff | 2005/07/29

Never watched either - the idea put me off - but CSI - now groooovy -as long as old Horation Cane is not thrusting his hips out and everyone (running joke between hubby and me - we stand, mimmic putting on shades, sticking out head at angle, hands on hips and then thrusting them)

But still prefer the original CSI

Reply to Powerpuff
Posted by: re | 2005/07/29

Seth,
Stop repeating the dialogue from City of Angels!!!!!

Reply to re
Posted by: $iren | 2005/07/29

Also, all this evidence is in mitigation of the sentence he will receive. If, as I believe, they prove he lied, and was actually more callous and calculating, than he admited too, then he will get a longer sentence, than if he told the whole truth. Basically even though he plead Guilty, the State still doesn't believe he has told everything.

Reply to $iren
Posted by: Mr.CSI | 2005/07/29

Mr.CSI (Crime expert)

Reply to Mr.CSI
Posted by: Star | 2005/07/29

Okay, if you put it that why i understand better. Who is mister CSI?

Reply to Star
Posted by: Mr.CSI | 2005/07/29

you see, its not all that nice to drag on with the murder story, but its a must, to close the file. Once again, what IF someone framed Mr.Moodly (which i dont believe) and they told him he must take blame or else they will kill his family? If someone frame me like that, i would rather take the blame , but leave my family out of harms way... for reasons like this and many more, its very important to make sure they know ALL the detail of the crime. It happened in the past that people confessed of commiting a crime when they're not guilty at all, but because they are scared or blackmailed or or or...they say it was them. OR some criminals try to be funny and tell lies how they comitted the crime...or as you said...maybe they cover up for a friend that was part of it... Thats why we must be glad we have people like Piet Bylevelt and them in our SAP, they are great!

Reply to Mr.CSI
Posted by: Star | 2005/07/29

The joke is out!

Reply to Star
Posted by: Lola | 2005/07/29

Wasn't Seth the name of Nicolas Cages charecter in City of Angels?

Reply to Lola
Posted by: Star | 2005/07/29

Powerpuff, that is beyond what ifs, the inlaws. Touchy subject.

We all have dreams, and that is the same as what ifs.

Hey you can see its friday again.

Just a question, about Leigh, does anyone think our crime scene investigators are as good as CSI? I mean, the guy confessed already so sentence him, now they drag on all the details of the murder, maybe they think someone else was involved. Now mister spider has a part in it also.

If they know he was lying about how long se was dead, and that she was frozen they should just convict him and get it over wiht, unless they think and don't know for sure?

Reply to Star
Posted by: lulu | 2005/07/29

LOL Powerpuff! Like thunder-and-lightning-problems, I'd say... (o;

Reply to lulu
Posted by: Powerpuff | 2005/07/29

You've been watching the preachers wife or city of angels too much

I hardly think this could happen!

but what IF you said - well? I guess it would work same as any other way - but you'd have a problem if you did not get on with your father in law!

Reply to Powerpuff
Posted by: mica | 2005/07/29

What if today goes by in only 5minutes and then i will have my weekend and what if the weekend lasted a month long?

Reply to mica
Posted by: Star | 2005/07/29

If only what if's were like a wish. I would have the perfect job, perfect husband, won the lottery by now. What if?

Reply to Star
Posted by: KIA | 2005/07/28

yeah, what if ........beautiful, ain't it?

Reply to KIA
Posted by: mica | 2005/07/28

That is something to think about but it is very freaky and weird, i thought you where joking about what if.

Reply to mica
Posted by: Shakira | 2005/07/28

Thats deep...

Reply to Shakira
Posted by: Seth | 2005/07/28

Maybe... maybe emotion becomes so intense your body just can't contain it. Your mind and your feelings become too powerful... and your body weeps.

Reply to Seth
Posted by: mica | 2005/07/28

What if you marry one, then your honey moon will be in heaven!!!!

Reply to mica
Posted by: Stacy | 2005/07/28

you make me all emotional now Seth. Why do i want to cry, why do people cry?

Reply to Stacy
Posted by: Joan | 2005/07/28

Oh please...

Reply to Joan