Question
Posted by: faima | 2004/09/27

what i'm i doing wrong

i work out 4 times per week sometimes 7 days. i do lot of cardio and i attend aerobics classes.its about 5months now but no luck .i have big thighs they don't get slimmer.people that joined at the same time with me thay can see a difference and the saddest part is a i'm also weigh less member. i lose weight but thigh won't go away. i' about to give up. my instructor says he can't explain it to me.

please i want to wear a nice jean by november

Hi Faima

It's really quite difficult to guess at what the problem might be - mainly because I know nothing about what goes on in these sessions. It's all very well to training 5 times a week, but without the right type of training, it can be wasted, and so I don't know exactly what is happening. The other really important one, and I think that this might be where your problem lies, is with diet. You need both for effective weight loss, and so I would suggest that you get in touch with a dietician and have them help you on the issue of food. If you can combine diet and exercise, then you certainly should see some results. The final thing I have to point out is that it is possible that you don't actually have all that much weight to lose. I don't know your present weight or your target weight, and so I am not sure about the goal you may have set yourself. However, if there is weight to lose, and you go on the right diet and continue to exercise, you certainly should see some success.

1
Posted by: Mads | 2004/09/29

Feed your body perfect from the inside with the inner nutrition. This prevents the development of several physical inconveniences. Using Herbalife products resulted in a regain of my natural balance in my body. Just in a few months I have a completely different body! I have maintained that until now.

Visit newdietco.com/mad4jt for more info...

Reply to Mads