Question
Posted by: Fed up | 2007/03/30

What he said........

Decided a while back to tell my husband that I wanted a seperation. Long story short, I didn't think he loved me and he was never invovled with the kids and always involved with his parents and i don't love him anymore cause of all the hurt he caused. Unfortunately, I can't afford much so I'm waiting to find an affordable place to stay. After a discussion about why I want to leave, he told me that he always thought you work on a relationship to get a wife, after you are married you don't have to work on it anymore! And he isn't "lus" to look for another wife!
My question is....is it possible for some 1 to actually think like this? or is he just grasping at straws, hoping I'll forgive and forget and not leave?

Well, his parents obviously never gave him any accurate information abou relationships, did they ? Yes, it is indeed possible for someone to have such foolish ideas about marriage. How would he take to the idea of mariage counselling, to see IF anything useful could be sorted out between you ( and he could, in the process, learn more about how real relationships actually work !

1
Posted by: pam | 2007/03/30

if hes not lus to look for another wife tell him well you are not lus to make this work and you are not lus to be with someone who actually is keeping you because he is just not lus to look for someone else.

Reply to pam