Question
Posted by: Buffs | 2005/01/07

What has happened here?

hello to all who remember me.

Where did all of the drama queens come from? they must've sneaked in when my back was turned.
Paris, hun, you were being a bit judgemental i was peekling at the gynea site earlier and read a few things. Im not a supporter of abortion either but rather let adults make thier own choices, but hell i always say "if you not adult enough to have a child your not adult enough to be having sex full stop!" Good luck with your pregnancy.

CP MOM you are doing a wonderful job with your daughter and shes very lucky to have you. And i think your very lucky to have her. Did i read that you were pregnant? it couldnt have happened to a better person.

To the rest of the people arguing over wether or not to kill your unborn child (sorry i didnt catch any names) each and every person is unique. we all have morals and feelings. Sure maybe having an abortion is right for you, but once you get pregnant it ISNT about you anymore. its about what is best for the child. If you decide the best thing is to have an abortion then you were never mature enough to be having an intamite relationship in the first place. There are other options and abortion should never be one of them. rather find someone loving and caring like CP MOM to adopt your bundle of joy (bundle of burden?) and give it everything you cant. Murder is never an answer.

Damn i promised myself i wouldnt get involved but dammit its hard.

*sigh* maybe i should join the drama queen club....

Hi Buffs,
Nice to hear from you again, and for your comments. I suspect there may be the odd drama king among the queens ?

4
Posted by: Liza | 2005/01/07

I just guess its a very sensitive topic - to all of us who've been touched by it - all with our VERY different opinions.

Reply to Liza
Posted by: Shaun | 2005/01/07

Hehehe, yeah it's difficult not to get caught up in an argument that so many are so passionate about for so many different reasons. At the best, whatever choice is taken, we can just hope, has been well researched. Sometimes though, maybe we should consider when the deed has already been done, it's done. We can offer further advise, if & when needed, & hope that we understand that the person undergoing this dilemna, is already at an emotionally vulnerable place...
Many of us, in our responses, have demonstrated how close to our hearts this topic really is.

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Chelle | 2005/01/07

CP Mom - just thought I'd tell you quickly that when I was pregnant with my second child, the blood tests were negative until I was about 3 months, the urine test was positive though. I knew I was pregnant, but the doctor had me feeling as though I had a fantom pregnancy. Eventually I went to another doctor, who sent me for a scan, and there she was for everyone to see. So - maybe?? :)

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: CP MOM | 2005/01/07

Hi Buffs (jip i remember you - geeesh girl from that pic on in-this-together who wouldnt?) hee hee

Thanx for da kind words - good to hear from you again. Dont be a stranger now.

I am NOT pregnant. The urine test was positive and the blood test negative....... Wasnt planned at all - lekker stupid of me!

If it was i'd have been happy but it wasnt and i'm sure to take care that it doesnt happen unplanned.

Reply to CP MOM