Question
Posted by: conie | 2019/08/13

side effects of panado

i constantly get these severe headaches as well as lower abdominal pains especially @night. i'm 17wks i only found out that i'm pregnant @15wks when i was admitted for respiratory distressed.Before they put me in MRI scan i was given pregnancy test and was positive.

- 2019/08/21

If you use a lot of Panado, it can cause liver damage, but using it occasionally for a  few weeks should be fine. Headaches are quite common in pregnancy and usually drinking lots of water and using destressing activities helps, unless there is a more serious problem. I don't know the reason for the MRI and the cause of the respiratory distress - these may be related to your headaches. I presume you have a follow-up appointment.