Question
Posted by: MABRR | 2004/09/22

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GET CHOCKED?

HELLO EVERYONE,

I'm 24 weeks prag.
When i was driving yesterday somehow i was absentminded and then i saw a car infornt of me bracking i got shoked immediately and brake, but then i feld stomach pains. Later again while i was walking i nearley fell and i got shoked again like before and this time those stomach pains were serious and took long to fate. Can anyone tell me what actually happens to the baby when you become seriously shoked, does the baby feel the same way aswell?

If there was no trauma o the baby ot to you physically, baby should be fine.