Question
Posted by: heita | 2003/02/12

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY POSTING?

i sent in my posting because i wanted advice on my problem, because that is what it is to me a problem. It is out of character for me to be feeling the way I have and for such a long time. So can someone give me some good sound advice please, and not jump down my throat because they think I am a perv.

Your problem being.......??? Please give me your date of posting, as I don't always go back to read everyones answers.
Dr Mac

5
Posted by: Health24 | 2003/02/12

Dear Heita
Postings to your question were removed because too many people responded inappropriately and started to abuse the forum as a chat line. All such postings are always removed as this is a forum for people with real sexual concerns.
Health24

Reply to Health24
Posted by: Boss Mike | 2003/02/12

Heita
Please baby dear,being lonely it's not right,look for a man of your choice,go to malls,resturants,make friends with your old friends male friends,get to them make reall friend,the one you get ask to go out with him,not a relationship,wait till you'll settled then think of a relationship,ask him of sex,hugs,kissing being in a relationship.remember that single men are hard to find or get +/- 97% are taken, but if you hunt very hard you'll catch him like a lotto.

Reply to Boss Mike
Posted by: P | 2003/02/12

Heita If you look at what I've said (gone with your posting) I referred to some of the kind of men that you'll surely attract by your statement, specially if you are going to ask their advice (behalwe as jy doelbewus besig is om hulle uit te lok, net jy sal weet). I did not imply for a moment that you are busy giving out your telephone number/e mail adress, do that and you'll have a lott of weirdos contacting you.
They are already trying to get you so far.

I can say however, that some men like me might be naive in thinking that woman don't have the kind of sexual feeling that yoyu describe (which we all know men do have-thinking of and craving for sex), and maybe it is just because you are thinking and cherishing the thoughts of the good old days.

Reply to P
Posted by: heita | 2003/02/12

Hi Boss Mike

Yes I deserve a great man because I have alot to offer a good man (incl an amazing sex life) Mike I dont go onto porno sites or stuff like tha but I used to watch one or two blue movies with my man when I had one. Does it make me a bad person just because I miss having a great sex life? Like I said maybe I am just a bit lonely. It's just that my hormones feel like a raging bull inside. I am not used to having so much built up sexual frustration. I should find a way to deal with it..... any suggestions?

Reply to heita
Posted by: Boss Mike | 2003/02/12

Your posting still there only you sweetheart can now resolve this,take a look at yourself in the morning,and say who am I?DO I deserve a good loving,handsome guy?your answer should be a big YES,try to concentrate on your work,& tell me what kind of work do you do/position at work tou held,do spent time on sex web?or watch too much sex pic?if pls try to decrease by 60% or more,then you'll be much of a help to your problem.

Reply to Boss Mike