Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2007/03/30

What happened to .....

BEE ?
EMMA ?
ADULT CP ?

are you guys still here just under different nic's ?

Hi CS

You have no idea how good it is to have you back with us. I was starting to get severe withdrawel systems not reading your replies regularly.....you always bring a smile to my face...Hope you are a tiny little bit better at least ?

I think at this age one does not ever fully recover from major surgery / damage

Thanks, CPM. Maybe a little better. As you say, after a certain age ( lower than most people expect ) one feels permanently changed and diminished by such surgery. But one carries on !

3
Posted by: Adult CP | 2007/04/02

Hi CP MOM

I am still here, but not often. Not been feeling too good of late, but life goes on. How are you doing? It is so good to have CS back!

Have a good day.

Reply to Adult CP
Posted by: Shaz | 2007/03/30

CP Mom, how are you doing? Have not been following your posts, but was wondering how things were at home!

I am thinking of you!! I have recently seperated from my husband and as difficult as it was (we have 2 young sons), it is the best thing I could have done! My boys handled the move well and now that there is no more fighting and shouting, we are all a lot more relaxed! Took me years to decide on the move but in the end everything turned out well!! I wish you all the very best in what ever your decisions are! The only wrong decision, is not making a decision! You need to think of yourself and Ne!

Reply to Shaz
Posted by: blackbird | 2007/03/30

i'm here, i'm here, but alas not for long, preparing for the long walk to freedom, gave notice yesterday here at work, lovely to see all the little happy faces go WHITE !!!!! with fear ..

Reply to blackbird