Question
Posted by: COLA | 2007/11/26

What happened..

I recently had a wierd experience. I am runnning an extremely stressful life...the other day I saw light flashes and then could see only half a page..my hand and face went numm..it also felt like I went distant from my mind..fimiliar things and words i could not interpret..I experienced this for an hour..It felt like i clutched out...?what could this possibly be..? I do not want to experience this again...

Dear Cola
This could have been a TIA ( Transient ischemic attack) caused by a reduced blood flow of the blood to the brain. You need to see a neurologist as this can be an indication of something serious.

1
Posted by: COLA | 2007/11/27

Thank you!

Reply to COLA