Question
Posted by: Bergbokkie | 2007/02/21

what excercise?

I want to start excercising or doing some sort of activity.
Gym would not be a good thing for me cause i am not motivated at all, i need to do something with a class. I need to lose a few kg's and i want to stay fit, even if its only 3-4 times a week.And it must be fun otherwise i will lose interest.
Do you have any ideas of what i can do?

Please help

My advice is to join a local gym or a class where you can do things like Taebo and aerobics. They are the two that jump to mind immediately, because of your goals. They are the most suitable ones to do, because they are effective for weight loss, fitness and they are enjoyable. The other one is running, which you can do with a group, it doesn't have to be a solo slog, so if you can find a club and join them, they will have group runs at least 3 or 4 times a week, and you can consider those.