Question
Posted by: Felicia | 2007/05/23

What else couldd it be?

Night sweats, hot flushes, a little weight gain and blood tests that show early menopause. I know that these symtoms are most likely menopause but is there any other condition or could there be something other than menopause that cause these symptoms?
Other accompanied symptoms are pain in the lower abdominal area, hair loss, slight weight gain and breakout of sudden acne especially in the chin area(very painful). As I said I know most likely it is menopause but I want to know of other causes of these symtoms.

If the blood tests show early menopause, then that is what the symptoms are probably due to.