Posted by: vicky | 2008/09/17

what does this meds do? is it addictive?

ive been seeing a new doctor, and ive discribe my simtoms to him, and with alll ive been given a Cilift for depression, and also need to go unto Epitec. i just want to know what this is normally taken for and can it turn into a lifelong thing of taking this meds. ive been depressed from childhood and resently it seem that i fall under one of the bi-polar catogories. But before i take the medications i just would like to find out what it for and Just generally, what i could ecspect from the simtoms.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Neither are addictive.

Cilift is an mild anti-depressant used to treat depression and associated anxiety.

Epitec is commonly used for epilepsy, but is also used to treat bipolar disorder.

This is not a short-term treatment - Your doctor should however re-evaluate you every 6 months to decide whether you should continue with the treatment.

Posted by: Bari | 2009/02/21

What must i look out for if i think my partner is bipolar?

Reply to Bari