Question
Posted by: Kirsty | 2005/07/27

what does the following do to the body?

I would like to know what effects the following tablets and capsules have when taken, KCLB6, JUNIPER,KELP,BISACODYL.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Bisacodyl is a laxative and is used on a short-term basis to treat constipation or to empty the bowels before surgical procedures.
Kelp is rich in iodin, potassium, magnesium, calcium, and iron. Kelp as a source of iodine assists thyroid function, which is necessary for maintaining normal metabolism in all cells of the body.
Juniper is obtained from a berry that contains essential oil recognized for its digestive properties. It has multiple possible uses which may include treatment of dyspeptic complaints (gas, heartburn, indigestion and flatulence) but is also used as a powerful diuretic and urinary antiseptic.
KCLB6, as far as I know, is a combined diet product kontaining Kelp, Chromium picolinate, Lecitin and B-6. The chromium picolinate is a nutritional supplement that works to increase the efficiency of insulin to optimal levels and is often used as a weight loss aid.
Should you consider using these to lose weight I suggest consulting DietDoc as well.

3
Posted by: funny ringtones | 2006/11/12

Reply to funny ringtones
Posted by: wktnlqf@altavista.com | 2006/11/12

ringtones free

Reply to wktnlqf@altavista.com
Posted by: jftk7ly@dmoz.org | 2006/10/02

funny ringtones

Reply to jftk7ly@dmoz.org