Posted by: Angry | 2005/12/06

What does one do?

I said i was going to leave my abusive husband and i said i would give it another chance. Now i am stuck in the marriage that i feel nothing for and i feel nothing for him. I am misrale every day. I cant even make myslef happy. All he wants is to have his sexual needs fulfilled and when we do it i am purely doing it to satisfy his needs. I feel nothing. He picks fights for the silliest things and always says that if i leave him i will have nothing and because his family has money they will make sure i dont even get my child. I feel like he is threatening me to stay, and i feel like that is the only reason i am staying.

I have asked him to get a counsillor for us to go and see, i specifcally asked him to do it because in the past i was always the one fixing things and i thought for once he could do something. I have been asking for the past week now and today he tells me i must look for one because he does not have internet access. I just feel that i he really wanted this to work and he really was concerned about my feeling, because i have told him everything i am going through, we would have been in councelling by now.

What should i do!

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Call PoWA< and explore your opptions. If he is abusive, you can as well leave now as earlier. OK, as for counselling, he has asked you to find one ? Call FAMSA and find a good local counsellor, and tell him that you have made the arrangements for this --- as he had asked you to do, and that obviously you expect him to join the sessions and participate actively.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: shooter | 2005/12/06

yo babe, if he threatens you with violence then call the cops, open case after case re; his abuse & threats...then take him out.....or if he likes to beat you please PLEASE send his details to me. i need to dish a darn good beating out once in a while. i just hate wife beaters.

Reply to shooter
Posted by: lol | 2005/12/06

Hehehe... calm it kiddies....

Reply to lol
Posted by: ???? | 2005/12/06

I was just asking a simple question because I was wondering about Charlie. Jeez don't get your'e knickers in a knot no wonder you have an abusive husband. You are a real b*tch.

Reply to ????
Posted by: Angry | 2005/12/06

No, I'm actually Doris! And you ?????, are you Hyperdof because you sound just like him?

Reply to Angry
Posted by: ????? | 2005/12/06

Are you Charlie? Just asking because you sound just like her

Reply to ?????

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.