Question
Posted by: Angry | 2005/12/06

What does one do?

I said i was going to leave my abusive husband and i said i would give it another chance. Now i am stuck in the marriage that i feel nothing for and i feel nothing for him. I am misrale every day. I cant even make myslef happy. All he wants is to have his sexual needs fulfilled and when we do it i am purely doing it to satisfy his needs. I feel nothing. He picks fights for the silliest things and always says that if i leave him i will have nothing and because his family has money they will make sure i dont even get my child. I feel like he is threatening me to stay, and i feel like that is the only reason i am staying.

I have asked him to get a counsillor for us to go and see, i specifcally asked him to do it because in the past i was always the one fixing things and i thought for once he could do something. I have been asking for the past week now and today he tells me i must look for one because he does not have internet access. I just feel that i he really wanted this to work and he really was concerned about my feeling, because i have told him everything i am going through, we would have been in councelling by now.

What should i do!

Call PoWA< and explore your opptions. If he is abusive, you can as well leave now as earlier. OK, as for counselling, he has asked you to find one ? Call FAMSA and find a good local counsellor, and tell him that you have made the arrangements for this --- as he had asked you to do, and that obviously you expect him to join the sessions and participate actively.

5
Posted by: shooter | 2005/12/06

yo babe, if he threatens you with violence then call the cops, open case after case re; his abuse & threats...then take him out.....or if he likes to beat you please PLEASE send his details to me. i need to dish a darn good beating out once in a while. i just hate wife beaters.

Reply to shooter
Posted by: lol | 2005/12/06

Hehehe... calm it kiddies....

Reply to lol
Posted by: ???? | 2005/12/06

I was just asking a simple question because I was wondering about Charlie. Jeez don't get your'e knickers in a knot no wonder you have an abusive husband. You are a real b*tch.

Reply to ????
Posted by: Angry | 2005/12/06

No, I'm actually Doris! And you ?????, are you Hyperdof because you sound just like him?

Reply to Angry
Posted by: ????? | 2005/12/06

Are you Charlie? Just asking because you sound just like her

Reply to ?????