Question
Posted by: Mystery Woman | 2005/11/29

What does my dreams mean?

I keep having dreams of driving towards the edge of a beach with huge, monstrous waves enveloping me, struggling to breathe,
even in my dreams I am losing control of my finances, I dream of always being late for something, like I have missed the boat, so to speak,
I see money but can never get to it in time, .
I dream of stupid, unreal thingsfor eg: of sharing a bathroom that can never be as clean I want it because there are people using it all the time, I even dream of the crap that is left lying around, Weird hey,
I am beginning to worry that I am losing my mind?
What is happening to me, what do these dreams mean?
Can you possilbly interpret them for me.
Greatly appreciate any advise.
regards

If you'll check the achives of this foprum, I have many times explained why I ( and all other scientists ) believe that 99% plus of dreams have no meaning at all, as they're essentially a random mix of stuff as the brain runs an equivalent of your hard disk defrag program. Moose, a regular reader who sued to know all about dream interpretations, seems not to be with us these days.
All that sometimes makes sense is a general summary of the theme of your dreams. For instance, the dreams you describe are all about feeling overqwhelmed, out of your depth, frustrated at not achieving things you expect to be easy.

1
Posted by: Valkyrie | 2005/11/29

Log in to: Lifestyle at Tiscali - they will explain your dream to you.

Reply to Valkyrie