Question
Posted by: Flower1980 | 2010/07/05

What does it mean?

I was moletested by my grandad and cousin when I was a kid. I had sex against my will, when I was 16, blamed myself, cause it was someone I knew and I was suppose to be school. I am involve with a man that I love very much, and the onle man that I truly enloy sex with. But for the last couple months whenever we had sex it''s like I change into this beast, like I get lost for a couple of minutes, sometimes I forget this is the man I love, It feels weird when we make love I want this man to rape me. Most of the times it s like he rape me, like forcefull sex, but I don''t understand that I like it. This man is very meek, mild passionate and the last time he said that I am bringing a whole different person out in him. Does this behaviour have anything to do what happen to me, I have gone for counselling, but did''nt help. Could this become a problem for me. Last night it really disturb me, that I acted this way. But I do enjoy making love to him, I do like it when he forcfull sex with me but not all the time. He entertains me, and we never used have sex lke this before, only when he discovered my fantycies. What''s wrong

Early sexual wexperiences even if voluntary, and even more so when not, can cause complexities in your later sexual life and relaionships, and this is best dealt with in proper counselling.
Sometimes, indeed, someone who has been sexually abused or raped may come to expect that sex somehow needs to be forced or that they need to be pushed into it reluctantly.
Sounds like perhaps the counsellor you saw was under-trained or under-experienced to understand and deal with this more complex sort of problem.
Don' give up, but look for someone more experienced. If in your job you have medical aid, see a proper specialist psychologist for assessment and help.

1