Question
Posted by: doff | 2003/12/08

what does douche mean?

sorry to be so doff but what does douche mean?

A douche involves inserting a noszzle into the vagina and injecting fluid into it. If you do not like applicators, you will not like this. If the creams do not help for your thrush, try oral medication like Diflucan, provided you are not pregnant.

3
Posted by: itchy | 2003/12/09

if you have trush or itchiness can you use this method to clear it? i was given cream from the chemist but you have to use applicators and i hate those things, also as soon as i put the cream in, it comes out again!

Reply to itchy
Posted by: Norma | 2003/12/09

The douche I used was Betadine that you mixed with water and u use it to clear infection. (you wash)

True, in Europe you do get this douche that Gadbiz it talking about, but we not talking about the same think here.

Hope I could help

Reply to Norma
Posted by: gadbiz | 2003/12/09

In Europe, almost every bathroom has a bidet (not for foot washing) this is to wash the anus or vagina -
a more user friendly way of douching.

Reply to gadbiz