Question
Posted by: wendy | 2007/12/19

what do you think he thinks?

hi there,

my boyfriend and i broke up about 5 months ago and he really hurt me. we didn't really speak for a long time as i said that i didn't necesarilly want to be his friend. then we saw eachother the other day and ended up spending the night together. we spoke in the morning and said that we will be friends but every now and then we will propably end up hooking up. i didn't think that i would have a problem with this but i do now. do you think that he feels like i am a pushover now because of how friendly i'm being now after all thats happened, or do you think that he is grateful in a way that i have let him be part of my life again? please let me know you're thoughts on this X

I don't see why you think it's a good idea to allow him to become a purely sexual part of your life again ---why wouldn't he think of you as a pushover ?

7
Posted by: Move on | 2007/12/20

He is using you, he's playing on your emotions and know that he can 'score' without much effort. I was in a relationship for 8 years that ended sourly, the best advice I can give to you - cut all ties immediately. Heal on your own, delete his number, change yours... when you are emotionally stronger you can work on maintaining the friendship if you want to do so. Don't allow him to disrespect you like that, you have to honour yourself and do what's right. It's hard at first but you will heal :-) Good luck

Reply to Move on
Posted by: Hope* | 2007/12/20

I think you are being used. Don't set yourself up to be hurt again!!!

Reply to Hope*
Posted by: Pie | 2007/12/20

I agree with Al... I think he's just using you for the sex and the only one that's going to get hurt in the end is you...

Good luck... You deserve better than that....

Reply to Pie
Posted by: al | 2007/12/20

He's only into the sex. He is using you! When he finds someone els, he will only hurt you again.

Reply to al
Posted by: dan | 2007/12/19

move on. 3 1/2 years is a long time so you cant just have sex with him and pretend it means nothing. you will get hurt. move on now dont go back

Reply to dan
Posted by: wendy | 2007/12/19

thats the thing, i do think that he cares because we went out for 3 and a half years. but i guess you are right in a wa though, he did hurt me so i guess he doesn't deserve to just have sex with me and do whatever he wants with me. its just hard though because 3 and a half years is a very long time.

Reply to wendy
Posted by: jenna | 2007/12/19

i wouldn't go there again if he hurt you he probably doesn't even care any more. how long did you go out exactly?

Reply to jenna