Question
Posted by: Mollie | 2006/10/31

what do you think doc

I don't know what is happening these days with our doctors. How can 1 doc tell you that you have a etopic pregnancy and the other doc say that there is nothing wrong and the 3rd doc tells you that its not a etopic pregnancy but there is something wrong..

I know this lady, she had a baby girl, and she was not married, there was some trouble between her and the dad of the baby, so one night he went over to her house, drunk, he demand to take the baby the mommy was not there, but the granny was, the mommy was on her way home...so they did not want to give the baby to the dad because he was drunk...so he shoots the granny in her leg and shot his own baby girl in the head....she died....the dad shot himself in the head but only died 3 days later in the hospital.

And now after about 7 y she find out she is pregnant she had a blood test done on Friday and it was about 7000 the reading and another test yesterday and it was only 10000 the reading. (It did not double) So she called her doc and and she made an appointment for yesterday the doc told her that the reading is not good and that she has a etopic pregnancy, and she book her for theater today to end the pregnancy. She called another doc and tell him what is going on and he said every thing is fine....so she called another doc and ,he said its not a etopic pregnancy but something is wrong....so she went to the 2nd doc and he took a sonar and said its not an etopic pregnancy but something is wrong, and she need to end the pregnancy because they cant here a heart beat....they say she must be between 4 and 6 weeks pregnant....

According to me you can only hear the hear at 5 weeks....what if she is almost 5 weeks and....what if there is nothing wrong....its to late now, because she is already in the hospital...we will never know.... I won't tell her ...but.... I think she had to wait a few days just to make sure, because the doctors was not sure......

If the HCG levels were 10 000, a fetal heart should be present on scan, so it does look like there is a problem with the pregnancy.