Question
Posted by: kissy | 2005/12/12

what do you suggets i do?

i have been involved with my ex for more than two years. i found him naked with a woman on my bed. i chased him away since we were staing 2gether.

i was so hurtbroken,it took me two month 2 stop calling him every second. now its been three months now and i found a new special man. he is so good but i keep on comparing the two in bed.

actually he is a great guy but my problem is my ex wants to come back and i feel i am still in love with him, but what he did to me that night and after want left me heartbroken, i lost my dignity, self esteem.

my question what if i get back with my ex and he does the same. and onother thing this new guy has promised to marry me next year, what if i am going to make the wrong move by moving on. is it too soon for me to move on?

my ex keeps on telling me that my new boyfriend is going to hurt me because he was my friend before. he wants to come back. what if he just wanna destroy my new relationship and leave again.

i am so comfused.

What is loveable about your ex, as someone capable of doing what he did ? Your ex is bad-mouthing your new bf, for selfish reasons. Why not stay with the guy who hasn't hurt you --- are you deermined to guve your ex more chances to hurt you again?

3
Posted by: kiki | 2005/12/12

if he's done it once he'll do it again (more carefully next time) you obviously miss him in bed if you are comparing him to current guy. if you get back with him go in eyes wide shut and heart closely guarded. there is nothing like a man who can satisfy you in bed.

Reply to kiki
Posted by: «Parab☻la»™ | 2005/12/12

He did it to you once, he'll do it again. Get him out of your mind and your life asap and move on.

It may hurt, but trust me, it is for the best.

Reply to «Parab☻la»™
Posted by: Blue Eyes | 2005/12/12

Dump the ex-dude and forget about that low life cheating scumbag!! Give your new dude a fair chance, you wouldnt want him to compare YOU with HIS ex???

And don't stay with the new dude because he promised to marry you, just have a nice casual relationship, take things easy, that way no one gets hurt...or so I hope.

Reply to Blue Eyes