Question
Posted by: DAB | 2004/10/28

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK

Yesderday the strangest thing happend i was was comimg from work and a nice looking lady stoped me saying she can see something in my eyes that she wants to tell me ,that my life is not going as graet as i want it to go she said she is a fotune teller,The thing is I am worried out of my head about what this woman wanted to tell me .do you guys think i should ignore this .
I AM SUSPECTING MY HUSBAND IS FOOLING AROUND WAS IT THIS SHE WANTED TO TELL ME
THANKS

NO, she was a quack ( ALL fortune tellers are ) who was good at her graft. Recognizing that you looked worried, she planted exactly the right idea in your head to make you weant to see her and pay her for her dubious services. Maybe if you went ahead, she would have investigated you further, and discovered enough about you to invent a load of twaddle that would sound convincing. Forget what she said, and congratulate yourself on escaping the clutches of a greedy confidence trickster. I like JJ's point that if she could REALLY tell fortunes, she'd know that what she did would only hurt you, and would not have done it
If you hire a private detective to check on your husband, he might trip over the fortuneteller's accompliace, checking up on you, to discover things she can "tell" and sell back to you.

5
Posted by: I believe in them! | 2004/10/28

I believe in fortune tellers as I have been to one 6 times. I think there are good ones and bad. Everything mine said to me has happened. Go see a recommended fortune teller. You should really hire a private detective to check if your husband is or not. People are sceptical but I have experience an excellent psychic and they real!

Reply to I believe in them!
Posted by: blackbird | 2004/10/28

she is a scam artist. ignore it, laff it off and spend the moeny you were going to spend on her, on yourself.

people that can realy see the future or into peoples lifes, will NEVER do that, cause it causes to much trauma to both parties ...

Reply to blackbird
Posted by: Q | 2004/10/28

I have to agree with zee, it is eazy to say i can see in your eyes your chance of being right is 95%. She is most probably there in a caravan and there rates are R250 per sesion. Good sales lady and they do that then when you are there they use your insecurity and tell you what you whant. If you suspect your hubby get cheaters in the phone book and let them follow him your money will be better spend!!!! Good luck!!

Reply to Q
Posted by: JJ | 2004/10/28

Hi DAB,
There are people out there that can see the future and there are scam artists. If this women could see the future she would have seen that her action would stress you and would not have done it.
We tend to stress about unknown things that we feel we want clarify (but don't know how) and things we are scared that we cannot handle. The only way to reduce the stress is to have an adult conversation with your husband, discuss the issues that are stessing you and try to resolve them, and that could include help from councelling.
All the best.

Reply to JJ
Posted by: Zee | 2004/10/28

Do u believe in fortune tellers?. Myself I dont, I would just ignore what she said.

Why do u think ur h/band is cheating?

Reply to Zee