Question
Posted by: TKZ | 2007/12/10

What do you do?

My BF and I had a tiff when I lost my mom in July. Day after Iburied my mom he came and accused me of cheating. Only to find that his friend who told him that meant his other GF, that I found out later myself! I had to tell myself that I have no one to help me make vital decisions since I am the child at home. He left me like that and I just shut down where he is concerned!
To make it worse, we have a yr old baby. He comes by to check on her as he stays in another town due to his work. I finally got around to forgiving him but I cant open my heart to him anymore.
I told him about 2wks ago why Ive suddenly "shut him out" as he put it.
Now the relationship is so unhealthy. I can't even remember when was the last time we made love let alone to kiss! I still care about him but not sure if I can carry on being with him at the same time I don't want to loose him for my baby's sake!
I need an advise please. We are forever cold to each other. It's so stressful honestly!

What he did was cruel, especialyl without checking his facts and being more sensitive to timing --- but what's this about his OTHER gf ? How many does he have ? DOn't you deserve someone for whom you'd be the only one ? See a counsellor to sort out what would be best for you and the child

2
Posted by: Britty | 2007/12/10

You are very patient with your boyfiriend. Quite frankly I would have dropped the kind of boyfriend who mistakenly accussed me of cheeting the day after my mother died. My dear find someone else who will love you and treat you better than that - you deserve better and so does your child. Take care.

Reply to Britty
Posted by: Sue | 2007/12/10

Well you need to learn to open your heart again and try and identify what really upset you and communicate this to him and when he says sorry you need to accept his apology and forget it (easier said than done i know) but that is what is needed, thats if you really want to be with this person again. I know its hard to love and reconnect with someone once they have hurt you deeply but its important to let go and forgive.

Reply to Sue