Question
Posted by: naomi | 2005/07/04

what do you call opposite of diabetes?

What do you call the desease that operates almost in the opposite way as diabetes. Also got to do with your insulin levels, etc.

Naomi, I think you’re referring to hypoglycaemia – low blood sugar. You may also be referring to insulin resistance – a condition where people take diabetes medicine although they don’t have high blood sugar levels. Let me know as a new question if you have more questions. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Sammy | 2005/07/04

Diabetes is normally diagnosed with a condition called Hyperglycaemia – Glucose level consistenly too HIGH.
The opposite of that would probably be a condition called Hypoglycaemia – Glucose level too LOW.

Reply to Sammy