Question
Posted by: angry | 2004/10/30

what do they want?

I just don't understand why some people won't leave you alone. You don't like these people, you try to avoid them and yet they'll try to annoy and harass you. Why won't they just leave me alone and get on with their stupid lives?

It sort of helps me to think that whatever pain they cause me they suffer themselves-if not worse-, and that they are really frustrated people who have no chance of happiness except when they abuse other people. I think they have some real issues to deal with, but why must other people suffer because of their frustration and unhappiness?

How do i these people out of my life forever. I didn't ask them to be there in the first place. I'm not an aggressive person and so using violence would not work. Should I just ignore these stupid people and carry on with my life, hoping that they'll go away and find something to do with their meaningless lives ?

Expert ImageTeen expert

It sounds like these people get a kick out of intimidating or bullying others, which is usually about their own felings on inadequacy.

As hard as it is the best way of dealing with such people is to ignore them, and where possible avoid being in their company. If they are actually threatening or harrassing you, you should also consider contacting the police. Legally if you are feeling threatened you can consult a lawyer about getting an interdict served on them which prevents them from coming near you, but you would need to check with a lawyer if you have sufficient grounds to do this.

The main thing is to rise above these people, ignore them and they will probably get bored of getting no reaction.

Hope this helps, best wishes

1
Posted by: samy | 2004/10/30

ya i think you shall tell them that what they are doing doesnt help you, maybe people will do thnigs because they think that they can help other people, and if you did that they are taking an advantage showing them that they upset they will cotinue doing that dont bother yourself about what they are doing do things the way you think that you can be happy i think you shall get away from them and tell them to stay away from so that anyhting they do, they will do it in understnding that you dont like that.
i hope you will make the right choice.

Reply to samy