Posted by: Zenny | 2008/06/25

What do i do to fall pregnant?

My boyfriend and i are trying to make a baby since last month,but nothing is happening.We have been trying again for this last three weeks i thought i was pregnant but noe i feel some period this normaly if not please help me. What mus i do to fall pregnant i really need the baby.

Dear Zenny
At this stage it is too early to start worrying about fertility problems. By definition fertility investigation should be commenced after 1 year of regular unprotected intercourse. In the interim you should consider ovulation monitoring with timed intercourse.

Posted by: Patience | 2008/06/28

If you have been on the pill for a while - it can take time for the effects of the pill to leave your system. I am also desperately trying to fall pregnant and most people have told me not to put too much pressure on myself - stress can be a dominant factor in not conceiving. You need to relax and enjoy the trying! It will happen. You also cannot expect it to happen instantly.. Enjoy being together, add some romance to the event as well and have fun.
I also have been told that you can have period-like pain even if you are pregnant, if you are doubtful, do a pregnancy test and take it from there.
I know how you feel being so desperate to fall pregnant - I am feeling the same, but whilst I am giving you the advice that I have been given before, I realise how much sense it makes ..; so I am going to romance my husband and enjoy "practising"!

Reply to Patience