Question
Posted by: Joe | 2007/11/29

What do I do now???

Hi All

Im in a bit of a cache-22 situation with my problems here.Well I posted a while ago about me and my ex who cheated on me with her ex...bla bla bla...we broke up 6 months ago although I still loved her dearly.By de way we ahve a 4yr old son whom we both adore.

We were apart for 6months and sometime in last month(middle October) she foned and asked if we can't sort things out between us and so on.
'Cause I still loved her, I said ok lets try and work trhings out between us and start over...seeing or thinking that that was what we both wanted. We slept together on several occasions-in fact a few days after we made up...without protection...Things went well for some time we spent a lot of our time together...etc...even made plans for next year..to move in togther...settling down and stuff...

Then 2 weeks ago she told me that she isn't feeling well as she think that she might be pregnant...I ignored her 'cause in the past we had unprotected sex and nothing happened although she wasn't on any form of protection...Then on Tuesday, she told me that she was gonna leave work early 'cause she needs to sort something out...she never told me that she was going to a GP for a pregnancy test...and he confirmed that she was 5 weeks pregnant...

I was so shocked 'cause she never involved me in this...she never told me that she was going..I found after she told me that she is preggies...I felt like running away 'cause we've only been together for almost a month and now she is preggies....how can this be???

Seeing that we weren't together for that long...and I don't know if she was seeing some1 else in that time..I asked her if she thinks the baby is mine she said yes...but I have my doubts....

The pregnancy may require to you drastically revise your plans and expectations, but you know exactly how this happened --- and the mere fact that some episodes of unprotected sex didn't lead to pregnancy of course doesn't mean that ALl such episodes will be safe. This could well be your child, and paternity testing could set both of your minds at rest

5
Posted by: mjojana | 2007/11/29

bra joe my bra you were stupid, tooo stupid, you had unprotected sex with someone who recently cheated on you ...haai joe you have disppointed me ma brah---shit yet another case ZUMA's teachings haai man when are we going to learn that aids kills, i am surprised you are worried about the preggies than AIDS, looks guys i am not being rude but somebody needs to say it,

joe is a smart man but he did not apply his mind where it matters the most. my advice is a good time to get tested the child issue bra you are working, she is working is not a problem should it be yours but really joe i am disappointed...this is another joe in case you are wondering, ntla i thought you were better than that joe

Reply to mjojana
Posted by: Lolo | 2007/11/29

always remember to condomize!!!!!

Reply to Lolo
Posted by: ... | 2007/11/29

i meant 5 WEEKS pregnant not 5 months..

Reply to ...
Posted by: ... | 2007/11/29

pregnancy date is counted from the first day of the woman's last period. so its possible that the doctor says she is five months pregnant but she only conceived three or four weeks ago.

lesson to learn....... don't have unprotected sex..... you put yourself in danger of contracting AIDS... just cos you didnt get AIDS this time doesnt mean you wont get it next time... and just cos a girl doesnt fall pregnant this time doesnt mean she wont fall pregnant next time.

Reply to ...
Posted by: Lolo | 2007/11/29

don't worry that much,you'll get a chance to do paternity test and if that baby is not yours you'll take it from there, but for now on think the baby is yours because if u decide otherwise and later it turn that the baby is indeed yours youll deffinitely regret it for the rest of your life.

only the mother can tell for now. unless there is something you both don't telll.

Reply to Lolo