Question
Posted by: | 2019/08/22

small bumps on forehead

i have small bumps on my forehead since i was in year 6 and im in year 10 now i dont know what to do. What would you recommend? 

- 2019/08/27

It depends on what is causing the small bumps. It might be a mild form of acne. You can try to use neutral skin products that do not contain any perfumes, such as Cetaphil face wash and Nutroderm cream. There are products that you can apply to your face, for the topical treatment of acne, but usually, this has to be prescribed by a doctor. The bumps on your forehead have been there for a long time, so I suggest that you go to the doctor for a consultation. Good luck.