Question
Posted by: Nono | 2007/05/03

what do i do

I a woman who has been married for 2 years and i was not happy with the sex life in my marriage.When i have sex with my husband it's always painful.And so i met a guy; five months ago; who makes me happy in every way i could dream of.So now i cannot let my husband touch me cause i feel i do not love him or want him anymore.How do i tell him i have been cheating or what is the right thing to do in this case.

There are various reasons why sx might be painful for a woman, including gynae problems, or a clumsy husband. Have you considered asking your husband to join you in marriage counselling ?

1
Posted by: sesi | 2007/05/10

Have u discussed the issue of sex with your husband?Because i think u should have discussed it with him first before cheating.

Reply to sesi