Posted by: Nono | 2007/05/03

what do i do

I a woman who has been married for 2 years and i was not happy with the sex life in my marriage.When i have sex with my husband it's always painful.And so i met a guy; five months ago; who makes me happy in every way i could dream of.So now i cannot let my husband touch me cause i feel i do not love him or want him anymore.How do i tell him i have been cheating or what is the right thing to do in this case.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

There are various reasons why sx might be painful for a woman, including gynae problems, or a clumsy husband. Have you considered asking your husband to join you in marriage counselling ?

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: sesi | 2007/05/10

Have u discussed the issue of sex with your husband?Because i think u should have discussed it with him first before cheating.

Reply to sesi

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.