Question
Posted by: ME | 2007/04/02

what do I do?

I met a really nice man last week monday and we've seen each other everyday since last week. the problem is that he is married but says he is getting a divorce, he also has a 4yr old child. they dont stay together with the wife anymore but the child comes to visit him some weekends.

the thing that confuses me is if I should continue to see him because we get along so well we get each other in so many ways and have so much in common and we like each other so much.

yesterday I asked him not to call me anymore and that we should wait untill his divorce has come through and if I am still available then we'll take from there. I know I did the right thing but now I want to call him. is it ok for me to call?

No. You did the right thing, now stick to it. Its OK for you to WANT to call, but to actually call will prove that you cannot stick to a sensible decision, and just impulsively follow your whims

3
Posted by: Lauren Auder ™ | 2007/04/02

oops - meant 2 say heartache

Reply to Lauren Auder ™
Posted by: Lauren Auder ™ | 2007/04/02

U did da right thing! It will b hard 4 u not 2 call but as RMC said - wait 4 da divorce 2 go thru. U will b saving u'rself a lot of heatache.

Reply to Lauren Auder ™
Posted by: RMC | 2007/04/02

Wait until the divorce comes through or you will always be the other woman. And how do you know he will really leave his wife if you carry on seeing him

Reply to RMC