Question
Posted by: Guy 20 | 2005/07/18

What do i do???????

Im a 20 year old virgin male.I have been masturbating since i was 10 and i still masturbate regularly.I have come to a stage now where im so horny that i want sex,i can't take it anymore!!!I just want sex.I can't stop thinking about it.I want the real thing now.

Okay i have come to a conclusion that i want sex desperately and i will have to get sex from a prostitute.I have been checking the star classified over past few weeks and i have decided on a lady that i want.I have phoned one of the upmarket ladies,money is not the issue as i feel the more expensive the prostitute the less risky the chanes of AIDS.She wants R500 and she offers full house.

Please share your experiences "Teen Expert"...

Expert ImageTeen expert

Please post your question to our sexologist here at Health24

3
Posted by: watchman | 2005/08/02

oH ,so u want sex. Man , go to your prostitute. once youre done, try working on strategy or a plan. you may end up going through life with this attitude of "i must have it now" The pleasures of sex will always be there , just go with the tidal wave and act smart as you experience life...

Reply to watchman
Posted by: Banana | 2005/07/30

Find a girlfriend. Even though the hooker may be "clean", you've obviously respected your virginity enough to stay a virgin this long, so ask yourself these questions: do you really want to sleep with someone who a)has slept with about 500men?
b)you don't even know and who doesn't know you?
c)is only sleeping with you for the money?

Wait for LOVE. And also, AIDS isn't the only STD. And even if she went for a test, she could've picked it up like a week after she went for a test and it won't show up for three months. Then you could get it. And if hookers more expensive, it only means they need more money for food, condoms, clothes, drugs, bills, etc.

Reply to Banana
Posted by: surfer girl | 2005/07/29

My boy had his first experienes with hookers. It was much kinky sex and he was happily satisfied. He was 17 then.
To avoid STD he used the offered rubber for penetrative tecniques. His release he had into the girl´s face, mouth or over her breasts masturbating unprotected without contact. (The distance semen is flying is safe enough.) Now he has my love and tells his past adventures reluctantly only.

Reply to surfer girl