Question
Posted by: lovejoy | 2007/03/20

what could this tell me??

i am at loss what really could be happening to me.

on the first week of january me and my partner had sex.i went on to miss my first period a week later.then in feb ,i missed ma second period again.i began having neusea,i collapsed at work,my appertite short up,i became bloated,gained weight,became irritable ,had headaches,my sex drive is very high,there is now a visible thin line on my lower abdomen,my tummy is hard and breasts are tender.

i went for preg test,and ,were negative.i also went again in early march after missing my third period and still the tests were negative.the same symptoms still persist.

since i have had three preg tests which are still negative,could this be a hormonal imbalance or pregnacy ?

If you have had blood pregnancy tests which are negative, then it is not a pregnancy.

2
Posted by: lovejoy | 2007/03/22

thanks alot.........let me rush.the earlier the better.

Reply to lovejoy
Posted by: LEOMI | 2007/03/20

Go to your doctor and do a blood test so that u can be sure whats happening, it can be a false pregnancy

Reply to LEOMI