Question
Posted by: Wet Wet Wet | 2008/05/20

What could this be?

Hi Gynaedoc

My vagina has been extremely moist over the last three years or so - not sure if this is from a lack of sex or not? My ex moved in for 3 months, we were active every night and the problem seemed to disappear during that time.

My GP did a papsmear about a year ago and could find no infection or any other problems.

I can actually hear sounds when I sit on the toilet - so embarassed someone might hear.

Ex is quite big and we had no problems, but previous two lovers were quite small and there was no friction because of the moistness.

What do you think this could be? I've not have children.

Thanx for your assistance.

If there is no infection, it may just be a normal discharge. If you have a new boyfriend and are aroused a lot of the time, this could also be the reason.