Question
Posted by: Chick | 2004/03/11

What could this be?

I have a super 28 day cycle. The first day of my last period was on the 24.2.04 so that means i ovulated 14 days after this.

I have already ovulated and had sex 2 or 3 days before the proper day and the day afer ovulation occured but then missed a day.

By making love on those days does it make it a good chance of becoming pregnant? Also i had light ache, what would occure a week beofore my period and so i assume this is due to ovulation. When should the ache go away or what does it mean if you still have itl but very slightly 3 days after ovulation. Does that mean you are still ovulating or not?

Please advise - thanks

You would have a good chance of falling pregnant. Remember though that the chnaces of a pregnancy in a particular cycle are only 25%. The light ache may be due to ovulation or it could just be muscle tension. Ovulation pain tends to get better in 48 hours.

5
Posted by: Pokkel | 2004/03/11

Hi, I ovulated on monday, and I got a faint headache on Tuesday night, and then woke up with a the same headache Wed (yesterday) morning, although I took panodo's (which usually takes my headache away), I still had the headache when I went to bed last night. Today it is gone.

If you feel that the tummy aches is really not normal, and you feel you want to act, you can go and see your GP.

My "due date" for next period is around the 24/25 of this month.

I'll think of you, and I hope you tummy aches go away.
Keep us updated..

Reply to Pokkel
Posted by: Chick | 2004/03/11

Pokkel

My next period should be on the 23.4.04.

I no people say it is all in the mind but my belly do have aches and at times it feels like i have a headache coming on.

So like you say i had sex correclty then.

I don't normally have aches like this.

I hope i am preggies?

Reply to Chick
Posted by: Pokkel | 2004/03/11

Hi Chick
According to all your info, you did everything right. I hope for the best.
I had exactly the same experience this month with checking for ovulation with the kit, and having intercourse on the right times. To be honest with you, you feel all funny things afterwards, like tummy aches, and funny feeling in lower adomen and headaches, but i think they might all be "all in the mind".
Most of the ladies say that you only start getting preggie symtoms after 4 weeks....

I really hold thumbs for you. When is your due date for your next period?

Reply to Pokkel
Posted by: Chick | 2004/03/11

Thanks for replying Dee, i actually did purchase one of those ovulation test kits and when i first tested it showed hardley anything this is because i tested about 4 days before ovulation and like is say's on the instruction sheet in the packet test 2-3 day's before and so that is what i did i tested 2 days before ovulation with first morning urine and it showed positive.

I ovaulted so i had sex the day i tested up untl day after ovulation and then skipped a day.

So have you any ideas what the ach could be but like i said i isnt' bad aches at all.

Reply to Chick
Posted by: dee | 2004/03/11

Purchase an ovulation urine test kit, then you wil know exactly when you are ovulating and when you not.
goodluck

Reply to dee