Question
Posted by: SWOLLEN | 2004/10/15

WHAT COULD IT BE.

I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE MANY POEPLE'S QUESTIONS TO ANSWER, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK ANYMORE.
MY OVARIES, JUST BELOW MY TUMMY ON THE SIDES OF MY WOMAN PART IT'S SWOLLEN. I AM ON THE PILL AND I AM ACTIVE WITH MY BOYFRIEND. I AM 22 YEARS OLD.
WHAT COULD BE THE REASON THAT IT TIS SWOLLEN.

Your ovaries are inside your pelvis and you cant see them. You are probably talking about lymph nodes and this usually means there is an infection somewhere. Consult a doctor

3
Posted by: HJ | 2004/10/15

There is one thing i've learnt (the hard way). If some part on your body is not normal - go and check it out at the doc. If he/she doesnt give you a convincing answer, get a second opinion.
We almost lost my brother by ignoring "swollen parts"
Go to a doc, stop wondering.

Reply to HJ
Posted by: swollen | 2004/10/15

But what else could it be????

Reply to swollen
Posted by: HJ | 2004/10/15

How do you know that its the ovaries that are scollen ? Go to a doctor - it may very well be something else.

Reply to HJ