Question
Posted by: cindy | 2008/01/30

what could be wrong

I last had a normal period on 07/12/07, the next one was due on jan 04/01/08, this didn't happen on sat 26/01/08 I suddenly started, it only lasted 2days and is gone again. I am on the pill and have always been on a 28 day cycle and my period is 5days. I did do a pregnancy blood test on 09/01/08 and it was negative. What could be wrong?

I am not sure why you missed a period. This sometimes happens if the Pill thins the womb lining a lot. This would also explain the 2 day period in Jamuary. If the irregualrity persists, you should see your gynaecologist.