Question
Posted by: Elize | 2013/11/08

what causes tenniselbow and what can be done to help with the relief of the pain

need advise on tenniselbow what causes it and what can be done to help with the relief of the pain even if you do not have medical aid

Expert ImageReflexology expert
- 2014/01/14

Hello - there are many reasons on what casues tennis elbow. 

As a reflexologist I have had great success in relieving the pain and discomfort when someone comes to me with tennis elbow - I also do ear reflexology (auricular therapy) which also helps with the pain. 
Then I look at the diet - and any acid formong foods have to be minimised if not completely taken out of the diet. 
I hope this has helped you a little. 
To find a registered reflexologist close to you have a look at this website
reflexologycourse.co.za - then click on find a therapist and then the province you live in.  And you will find a therapist in your area. 
:-) 
Stella K