Question
Posted by: cheryl | 2005/01/11

What causes....

can someone please tell me what causes a mouth ulcer?

Cheryl, if you mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za I’ll send you something I wrote on mouth ulcers a while ago. Read it and let me know if you have more questions. Good luck.

9
Posted by: NLM | 2005/01/12

Paul, that is exactly why i am asking ___ as a sign of respect. And as you will notice, i said ===please. I did not demand or threaten or what ever. But thanks for the input Paul.

Thinking about it, i would not have reated so strongly if it was not for the sarcastic remark of cisco's posting.

Reply to NLM
Posted by: Paul | 2005/01/11

NLM I understand how strongly you feel about it, but there is no way that you can ask that other than a sign of respect.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: NLM | 2005/01/11

Ruler, could you please identify yourself===where did you get this nicname from??? Are you new to this site or is your nic a new name?????

if so, could you please change your nic to something else. I dont want to go into detail about that, but its EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that you stop using the name " Ruler "

Reply to NLM
Posted by: Ruler | 2005/01/11

Why are you posting using my name?
Maybe you brushing your teeth to hard or you maybe alergic to something!

Reply to Ruler
Posted by: Ruler | 2005/01/11

Sheeew....*sigh of relief* you so cruel hahahahah.....ok jokes aside do you know what else it could be from?

Reply to Ruler
Posted by: Ruler | 2005/01/11

To Cheryl, i was only joking...
Sorry 4 being so nasty.

Reply to Ruler
Posted by: Cheryl | 2005/01/11

To: Ruler

you are worrying me now. my bf has the ulcer inside his top lip and we never had oral sex so how on earth did he get it then? Is it dangerous for me in any way?

Reply to Cheryl
Posted by: cheryl | 2005/01/11

in this case it cant be...and if no oral sex?

Reply to cheryl
Posted by: Ruler | 2005/01/11

Oral sex

Reply to Ruler