Question
Posted by: Goggie | 2005/06/30

What can this be

A girl I work with started getting red itchy spots all over and she also has ear-ache... can this be harmfull to me ?? I am currently 15w4d?

I can't tell what this is over the internet. She would need to see a doctor.

4
Posted by: Goggie | 2005/06/30

All the symptoms seems to point at German measels. I've had it and was innoculated. My bloodtests last year March showed that I am immune to Rubella Elisa.

The receiptionist at my gynea recons I should not worry if it is in fact german measels as I am almost 16w and immune.

I am however staying far away from her at the moment - even though you are appantly transfer it to other people before you know you have it.

Reply to Goggie
Posted by: YellowBear | 2005/06/30

Hey Goggie

that sounds quite scary hey. the last thing you need is someone with a strange illness anywhere near you. maybe she has chicken pox or measles as Paris said which can be harmful to the baby.

my non-expert advise would be to stay away from her. she should be at home - not infecting the whole company!!

Reply to YellowBear
Posted by: HOPE | 2005/06/30

I stopped using injection in March and since I have been spotting until last month now I have been having pains as if I will menstruate for two weeks. I have done three preg tests and they are negative

Reply to HOPE
Posted by: PARIS | 2005/06/30

She should definately have it checked out. It could be dangerous to you Goggie. Really. It could be measels or the start of any thing really. Dont take a chance. And she definately shouldn't be at work.

Dont want to alarm you, but i wouldn't risk any thing like that.

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS