Question
Posted by: Anneli | 2005/12/13

What can I use to boost my Immune system??

I know it is that time of the year again and everyone is tired but lately I am feeling very tired even if I had a great night rest. I feel that I don't have any energy to keep me through the day and even before nine o'clock I'm falling aswell in front of the TV. Lately I also get cold sores outside and inside my mouth wich I know is an indication dat my body's system is having a dip. I just want to find out what I can use to boost my Immune system and to get more "woema"??

Dear Anneli,
First you must find out if you don't have a treatable problem like anaemia, diabetes, abnormal thyroid or a host of other things that can present with tiredness. Go for a medical check-up - if all is fine, use immunoboosters you can find at any pharmacy and a good multivitamin, cut down on your caffein intake. Depression and stress can also make one feel very tired, so if you have any symptoms, please discuss with your dr.

1
Posted by: M | 2005/12/13

Try ViralChoice, it is very good. You can buy it at any pharmacy.

Reply to M