Question
Posted by: Dudu | 2005/11/19

What can i use?

I made love with my boyfriend without protection. I'm on ovulation process how high are the possibilities of getting pregnant. Can i go and get injection or drink prevention tablets will they stop me from getting pregnant. I went to the chemist and cant afford Morning AFter. Please help me dont judge me?

You have a 20% chance of pregnancy. The injection and birth control pill wil not help. You need the morning after pill.

2
Posted by: kurly | 2005/11/20

hey girl
if you dont use condums im atleast telling you to use the 'pull out' method??? okay? because then hes not cumming into you

Reply to kurly
Posted by: Karen | 2005/11/19

Go to a clinic, the cost for the morning after pill will be very small, get your boyfriend to contribute. This is the only way, you must do it within 72 hours of unprotected sex. Please take care of yourself and use condoms next time! Good luck!

Reply to Karen