Question
Posted by: HUMBLE ONE | 2004/10/28

What can I do to gain weight?

I have severe headaches, loss of weight, hair loss and really don't know what to do? I've been for medicals says it's stress related but most of the time - that's the easiest solution out.

Well, Humble one, why not, as all the medicals have found nothing physical wrong with you, take the sensible step of testing the possibility that these symptoms are stress related. See a good psychiatrist for a thorough assessment and advice on treatment, and follow his advice. Give it 6 months, and if nothing has improved, reconsider other possibilities --- you can't lose by taking this possibility seriously.

2
Posted by: blackbird | 2004/10/28

cheeseburgers i tell you ....cheesburgers ....and fries and fanta ...man i'm sommer hungry now ...

Reply to blackbird
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/28

Hi H1,

Have you noticed how the healthy people seem happy & less stressed??? Well, maybe you need to deal with what is causing your stress. Have you considered this option yet?
Deal with the stress, as they can have effects on your health, weight, eating & basically your entire life.

Take Care,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun